The Consultation period for a new Planning Policy Statement (PPS) 15: Planning for the Historic Environment ended on the 31st October. Rescue responded, together with an array of institutions with interests in the future of British Archaeology.
We have tried to collate below as many links as possible to relevant responses. However, please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like a link to your response to be added.
These links open in a new window unless otherwise stated.
- Council for British Archaeology
- Institute for Archaeologists
- Heritage Link
- The National Trust
- English Heritage
- Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings
- Historic Houses Association
- Historic Towns Forum
- IHBC / RTPI joint response
- Joint Committee of National Amenity Societies
- The Archaeology Forum (pdf via Scribd)
- National Historic Ships
- Civic Society Initiative
- Banbury Civic Society (pdf via Scribd)
- Archaeological Archives Forum: response to PPS15 (pdf via Scribd) | response to Practice Guide (pdf via Scribd)
- FAME (pdf via Scribd)